The last Twist on Station Rise market has now passed but the Twist Traders are still trading!
“We are extremely proud of organising a successful event in an alleyway that had never seen anything like it before. Many of the traders used Twist to launch themselves and new products and are now trading at others spots around Lambeth.
We even have some in a central Brixton shop – which is great. We have proved a street market can happen in this space – and we hope the Tulse Hill community will drive forward new markets there” – Lydia Gardner – Tree Shepherd
Forest Summer Fayre
Just some of the Twist Traders featured at Diverse:
- Nicole Briscoe Handmade Jewellery
- Sophia Samra Crystaliving Jewellery
- Laura Orsini Sa(l)vage Art Decoupage Works
- Snezana Nikolic Y Kairos Tailored Children’s Clothes
- Tohuy Tran Sew Unique handsewn Range
- Dionne Wright Dee Naturals Natural Afro Merchandise
- Stephanie Castro Caley’s Apothecary
- Karen Clarke Urbundant Caribbean Gift Chutneys
- Hamid Sajedi-Shaker Fine Teas & Honeys
- Will Kerr Blooming Brixton Plants
The photos below are from the Launch of the Forest Summer Fayre at Diverse Gifts and the showcase will continue until 27th July so please pop along to support the local community and new business.
Lydia Gardner’s Abstract Paintings are featured too
More ‘Twistees’ have been spotted at West Norwood Feast!
Including these two who were next to each other – the members have all mentioned that they loved the networking with other newbies and established sellers as they learn’t so much more and found new opportunities, which will help them grow!
Stephanie Caley of Caley’s Apothecary was featured on The Saturday Show talking herbal medicine with Gaby Roslin & Sunetra Sarka.
Click the image to view the short clip at Caley’s Apothecary facebook page.
A HUGE thank you to all our traders, sponsors and the public who supported this project and we hope to continue helping each other in the future!
No really… you are!